RotoExperts.com Contributing Writers Chris Mitchell @cjmitch73 and Ian Riley @Ian_Riley discuss the up coming weeks Fantasy Must Start's, Must Sits and those "on the fence" tough calls.
The Fantasy Experts will debate the must start one start starting pitchers as well as the double start plays that you need to start and may be best to avoid to avoid. And they won't forget the bats. Who is hot and who is not will be discussed.
* Arenado and Rendon and Mike Olt
* Jeff Samarardzija: Whip is significantly better (walks are down) this year than previous years. Walks had been an issue. Is this a keeper league guy to target and pay big for? Has his improvement eliminated any command issues he once had?
* Mookie Betts, Sean Nolin,
* Kris Bryant SHREDDING AA. Could he move quickly in spite of Cubs not contending or Sept coffee call up?
* Roughned Odor: really struggling, from what you have seen so far, whats it tell you about his future as a prospect?
* Jesus Aguilar: Potential this year and beyond?
* Trevor Bauer
-- We did Bauer so I don't want to spend much time, but I want to ask What did you see vs Detroit?
* How did your streamers do last week?
* Doubles do?
* Streamers and doubles for weekend and week #9
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.