Ministry Training for Spiritual Warfare
Upon completion of this chapter you will be able to:
• Identify Satan as your spiritual enemy.
• Explain how Satan originated.
• Describe his former position.
• Explain how Satan fell from his original position.
• Identify the results of Satan's sin.
• List attributes of his nature.
• Identify his sphere of activity.
• Summarize the activities of Satan.
· Summarize biblical authority over demon forces
· Understand that even though we would do well to spend much more time seeking to understand the Lord and His ways than the devil and his ways, we are commanded not to be ignorant of the devil's schemes. Those who are ignorant of them are going to be paying an increasingly high price for that ignorance. We must know and learn to use the authority that we have over the powers of evil.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.