Popular in Social Networking
- Archived Episodes (928)
We're back... and snarky as ever With Dom Garrett hosting this episode, Emma Cunningham and Maya "mayaREguru" Paveza join him to discuss the "State of the Industry This Week", Twitter Experimentation and more.
Robert Scoble (born January 18, 1965) is an American blogger, technical evangelist, and author. Scoble is best known for his blog, Scobleizer, which came to prominence during his tenure as a technical evangelist at Microsoft. He is married to Maryam Ghaemmaghami Scoble. He has three children; one from a previous marriage and two with Maryam. He currently works for Rackspace and the Rackspace sponsored community site Building 43. He previously worked for Fast Company as a video blogger. He is
The image of the Black Man in America has been the subject of much debate. Many feel that the image portrayed is both untrue and not a realistic depiction of black men collectively. Are Institutional Racism, The Willie Lynch Letter and other subliminal forces truly the cause the perceived stunted growth of the Black Man? Is the Black Man no worse of than any other race of man and being unfairly scrutinized? A discussion of how the Black Man is viewed by Black women, the Media and the rest of the
This week, we elaborate on last weeks topic. Last week we discussed Topgirls and I invited a bottomgirl for opposing views. This week we'll focus on the men. I've invited a Ts-lover who dates versatile/top girls and i've invited a Ts-lover who only dates bottom girls and who also thinks being topped by a ts is gay or less masculine. Tonight we'll be asking is one really more gay or less masculine than the other.. If you tuned in last week, You know that this can be a pretty touchy topic so DON'T
What greater sense of Independence than to be in the career path of your choice... not the choice of desperation! Learn the power and importance of a successful network of people in your career. Listen today as we share the art of preparing references. Discover how much control you really do have over this process! Find Out More!
This week we have a special treat on The A-List, a wonderful, one-woman powerhouse of a musician, Zoë Keating.
Recently named one of the Hot 20 people of 2009 by 7x7 magazine, they dubbed her, "Avant-Cellist." It's a fitting description, but for my part, I am interested in the way Zoë has used the Web and social media to engage with and stay in touch with her fans.
With more than 1.3 million followers on Twitter (@zoecello), she describes herself there as, "Cello, computers and pancakes.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (32 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (3 chatters)
- 65457 (3 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Men and a Sports Show (1 chatters)
- WC A Woman with CP (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)