Call in to speak with the host
LIVE FROM ELM STREET, ITS THE OXFORD CANNIBAL!!!!!
If you tuned in to last nights episode, you know that after the Cannibal went to break, the show crashed. One could speculate for days on what caused this, but Kermit is not one to waste time.
As a result of this meltdown, Murray Shoeshire, the Oxford Cannibal's former audio technician, has been asked to resign.
Also as a result of last night's meltdown, Kermit has decided to make it up to the audience by flying in one of the most popular guests into Oxford tonight for his in-studio debut.
Seymour Toboggan, from down on the Bayou, will be live from Elm Street tonight to join Kermit and Shawn Davis!
If that wasn't already enough, Kermit has decided to fly beloved guest caller and nature expert, Willard Johnstone, in from Arkansas to join the show tonight.
Kermit felt that this was still not enough to make up for last night's debacle so there will be a number of giveaways on tonights show, including some signed Oxford Cannibal merchandise.
Several topics that we did not get around to last night will be discussed tonight, so if you had anything to say about them, be sure to give us a call!
1) Can't Last Long in Bed: A strength or weakness?
2) Bath Salts: Fun in the Tub or Blood in the Streets?
3) Less Trustworthy: Gypsies or Native Americans?
4) Revealing the True Nature of Cracker Barrels Gravy: What Uncle Herschel doesn't want you to know
5) Two Legged Cat- Feed it or Kill it?
6) Green Tea or Green Pee?
7) Is "Trevor" the least manly name in the English language?
8) Terry Bradshaw's Secret Pact with Lucifer
9) Is Foy Boy Homosexual?
10) Liposuction: Option or Obsession
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.