Call in to speak with the host
Join The E.A.G.L.E.S.S. INVESTMENT CLUB
Investment clubs have been around for decades, and tens of thousands exist in America today. They've been growing in popularity in recent years. The E.A.G.L.E.S.S. INVESTMENT CLUB, is a group of like minded friends & co-workers, who typically meet once a month to discuss business companies, real estate deals and make decisions about which real estate or business deal to buy or sell.
Each week and at each meeting each member contribute a small sum of money ($1 dollar a week or $5 dollars a week) that is deposited in a business account. Members take turns researching and reporting on promising real estate deals and companies in which they might invest or companies in which the club is already invested.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Start talking with friends and see who's interested.
- Investment Newbies preferred. Compose the group with novices.
- Distribute information about investment clubs to anyone who has expressed interest.
- Gather all interested parties for a preliminary meeting.
- Make sure that you all have similar or compatible investing goals.
- Agree on the amount of the monthly minimum contribution.
- Agree on some common ground regarding a general investing philosophy and approach.
- Agree on a set of common-ground references, instructions, tools, and/or readings.
- Agree on a regular meeting time, place, length, and format.
- Agree on how you'll be organized legally and operationally.
- Elect your officers in one of the first meetings.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.