Call in to speak with the host
It can feel like we have no control over the economy, our careers, or our lives. Is it possible to take charge of your work, your financial situation, your life?
If you're at all frustrated with your career or business, maybe you've just graduated from college and nor not sure what to do next, maybe your tired of working in the system where you don't feel like your contributing or living your purpose, or maybe this economy has put you in a position where you need to create a new career or start a business or reboot some how but you have no idea what to do or how to do it.
In this interview with Rick Jarow discover:
• What The Anti-Career Really Is
• Why Our Work Does Not Prove Our Worth
• How To Create The Work You Love
• How To Construct True Abundance In Your Life
• Why You May Be Blocking Your Authentic Purpose
• What Real Prosperity Is…And More Importantly How Do You Get It
Rick Jarow is the author of Creating the Work You Love, Alchemy of Abundance, and The Ultimate Anti-Career Guide. Rick received his PhD from Columbia University, is the founder of the Anti-Career process and is a pioneer in the human transformational movement.
It's good to talk.