Join us in our Hot Topic discussion today with Simon Moir and Bob Smedley for a look at what could be one of the biggest trends for 2019… the digital mortgage.
SVP & General Manager, Digital Mortgage
Simon Moir is Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital Mortgage of eOriginal, the leading platform for creating, managing, and monetizing trusted digital loans.
Simon focuses on the advancement and execution of eOriginal’s mortgage growth strategy, including the product roadmap, business development, sales and solution delivery.
SVP, Warehouse Lending
Bob Smedley has been involved in mortgage warehouse lending and investment portfolio management for the past 34 years. He joined People’s United Bank two years ago and stepped into the role of team leader for eNote implementation.
Topics Covered in this Hot Topic Interview:
1. Historical perspective of digital notes – MERS, founded in 2004.
2. Adoption of eNotes by originators – Is it really going to happen this time?
3. Details on how Warehouse Lenders entering this space can get a positive result.
4. What GinnieMae’s 2020 means for digital mortgages.
5. Advice for Executives when transitioning to digital solutions.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register