Queen of Hearts interviews Natasha Gibson-Marriage Coach As One Ministry
Top 6 reasons to listen to this interview:
1. Natasha has experienced multiple challenges but she uses it to teach others.
2. Natasha shares that she never wants a wife to go thru what she went thru in life.
3. Why we should pray to God for our purpose.
4. Learn why Natasha says every marriage should have a marriage coach.
5. Natasha teaches couples how to regain intimacy when trust is broken.
6. Natasha teaches we must be transparent with our troubles.
Natasha is the Co-Founder and Marriage Coach of As One Ministry, an organization established on biblical principles with a focus on family life and an emphasis on empowering couples with tools for a successful marriage. Founder of two additional ministries geared toward the spiritual development of women; Wives of Power and S.O.W. Ministry (Supporting Our Women). Natasha enjoys doing marriage with couples who want to have a Kingdom marriage and traveling with her BFF, her hubby. She is the favored Daughter of the Almighty Father, and the greatest queen ever-lived, Janice Anderson, a wife, mother, and Nana to her 3-year old "Peanut.
Natasha can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the ministry's website at www.asoneministry.net. Follow the ministry on facebook and twitter at@AOMthomas
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register