Call in to speak with the host
This is a time for worship, praise, and prayer. We will also welcome testimonies, as well as, results of the International Repentance, Forgiveness & Reconciliation Week.
We will discuss the 14 suggestions for forgiveness. We will disucss the Ugandan President who repented of his personal and national sins. You can read the I.S.A.M. blog for Feb. 15, 2013 at LetitiaPeters.weebly.com.
We invite the International community. To find your International country code, vist LetitiaPeters.weebllylcom.
For the first 2.5 hours, we discussed:
1. We are in a war. A spirtital war. We fight not against flesh and blood, but against demons (Ephesians 6:12). We must put on the whole armor of God to protect us against the wiles of the devil (Ephesians 6:11, 13-17).
2. Jesus/Yeshua gave us the authority to overcome all the power of the enemy and nothing should harm us (Luke 10:19).
3. We must forgive others because it is a commandment from our Father/Yahweh (Mark 11:25-26).
4. THe blood of Jesus/Yeshua will cleanse us of our sin (1 John 1:9).
5. Satan is already defeated. We can cast out devils in Jesus'/Yeshua's name (Mark 16:9).
6. Not believing in Jesus/Yeshua is a sin (John 16:9 and Rev 21:8).
7, We must submit and surrender ourselves to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)
8. Prayer is one form of spiritual warfare.
9. Ugandan President Musiveni repented of his personal sin and his nation's sins.
10. There are 2 ways that you can forgive others: (1) by praying & releasing that person to God or (2) by confronting the offender & ask for forgiveness as stated in Luke 17:3, “if he repents. “So watch yourselves. “If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.”
11, Parents/family should teach children & teens about unforgiveness.
12. Love one another.
It's good to talk.