The intersection of big-data and the cloud offers unique opportunities for organizations to become more agile, analytic, and adaptive. In this session, you'll learn about challenges and opportunities for big-data and the cloud, and discuss the main uses cases, including:
- Prepackaged cloud-based solutions that leverage big-data analytics
- Using the cloud to deliver pervasive big-data analytics.
- Using the cloud to access new sources of big-data
- Taking advantage of elastic compute clouds to handle the challenges of big-data
- We'll use results from surveys and customer interviews to show the benefits and illustrate critical risks and issues
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.