Alanna McGinn answers your baby and child sleep questions in this segment of Good Night Sleep Clinic's Q&A. You can call in at (773) 897-6300 and ask Alanna your sleep question or let's get social! Pop over to www.facebook.com/goodnightsleepsite and ask your sleep question on the open thread or tweet Alanna at @GNSleepSite and she'll answer your sleep question live on-air.
On this show Alanna discussed:
- How do you protect your childs sleep while on-the-go?
- Is my child ready to drop night feeds?
- How can we share a room with our child while away?
- How to successfully transition from co-sleeping to sleeping in their own crib?
- How can I help my child sleep in longer in the morning?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.