Alanna McGinn answers your baby and child sleep question in this segment of Good Night Sleep Clinic's Q&A. You can call in at (773) 897-6300 and ask Alanna your sleep question or let's get social! Pop over to www.facebook.com/goodnightsleepsite and ask your sleep question on the open thread or tweet Alanna at @GNSleepSite and she'll answer your sleep question live on-air.
On this show Alanna discussed:
- How to shift multiple night feeds to more daytime feeds for your 6 month old.
- Can I place my 4 month old baby on their tummy to sleep?
- When and how to do the 2 to 1 nap transition.
- How to break associations for your 15 month old.
- How to implement the basic sleep fundamentals for your 8 month old. How to tackle late bedtimes, incorporate a regular nap shcedule, and choose the method that works best for your family.
- What to do when your 2 year old fights you at bedtime. How to set your boundaries and be consistent with your limits.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.