Call in to speak with the host
Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message #67
Scripture: Hosea 10:9-13
Based on a list of sins which the great evangelist Charles G. Finney gave in his classic sermon titled "Break Up Your Fallow Ground: It is Time to Seek the Lord", we began pinpointing some of the sins which we as the church need to confess and repent of. So far in this series, we have addressed the sins of
2. a lack of love for God
3. neglect of the Bible
5. a neglect of prayer.
6. a neglect of Christian fellowship
7. not having the right attitude towards God's work
8. having a lack of love for our fellow man and the souls of the lost
This week, we are continuing this series by addressing the next three sins in our list.
1. The first sin we will address today is neglecting our family duties.
2. The second sin we will address today is not being watchful over our Christian witness.
3. The third sin we will address today is neglecting the practice of self-denial.
+ Plus, listen to Yolanda Adams singing "Is Your All On The Altar?" and Donnie McClurkin singing "Create in Me a Clean Heart"
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.