2013 is well on its way to be another record year for cyber intrusions, keeping security as a topic in every corporation’s boardroom and in every government agency.
How many vulnerabilities did your security team find scanning today, last month, or this year? And how many were high risk? In the first six months of 2013, the IBM X-Force Research and Development team analyzed 4,100 new security vulnerabilities and 900 million new web pages and images.
The IBM X-Force team just released their Trend and Risk Report which summarizes their findings on emerging threats and the 2013 attack landscape. If you are a CIO, CEO, CISO or a line of business executive this must read report outlines the new attack opportunities in areas like:
• Social media: how social media is a valuable tool for business, but is also being used by attackers for reconnaissance and launching attacks
• Mobile device malware: how the explosive growth of Android devices is attracting malware authors
• Poisoning the watering hole: how attackers are compromising a central strategic target and launching zero day exploits
• Distraction and diversion: how attackers are amplifying Distributed-Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks as a distraction to allow them to breach other systems
• Old techniques, new success: how today’s security complexity can enable old gaps to be exploited
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register