Call in to speak with the host
Higher Consciousness is a program that focuses on the physical as well as metaphysical and spiritual dimensions. For July, we will focus on holistic and spiritual health for humans as well as for animals. Tonight's guest is Dr. Cameron Moorehead, a renowned holistic veterinarian.
Dr. Moorehead graduated from Tuskegee University in 1988.
1. Established MainStreet Veterinarians of Stone Mountain, Georgia, in January 1995
2. Operates a full veterinary practice including grooming, boarding, surgery, x-rays, traditional and alternative medicine
3. Started alternative medicine in 1998 utilizing CRA (Contact Reflex Analysis)
4. Received his Masters of Nutrition Response Testing in March 2008
5. Practices AACT (Advance Allergy Clearing Technique), VOM (Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation, NRT (Nutrition Response Testing) utilizing advanced applied kinesiology and muscle testing
6. Trained in advanced NRT for the help of pets and humans as well.
He will discuss natural, holistic remedies for animals as well as for people. Call with your questions!
Dr. Cameron L. Moorehead
Jamela Franklin, Ed.M., M.A.
Holistic Psychotherapist, Certified Reiki Master, Certified Aromatherapist, Certified Metaphysician, College Professor, Energy Medicine Practitioner, Life Coach, Author, and Radio Talk Show Host
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.