During this hour with Marnie and guest, Bob Pacanovsky, you'll discover:
1. Five ways to create a memorable, lasting impression.
2. The one question that answers what your personal brand is (or can be).
3. How the traits of confidence, class, character and conduct can help your personal and professional brands.
4. How to create a strong personal brand online by following a simple three step approach.
5. The "New Rude" - What it is, when it comes to technology, communication, and your personal brand.
6. What your personal brand says about you to other generations.
7. Dining and networking protocol tips to improve your brand.
Bob Pacanovsky is a speaker and trainer who helps companies improve the "just good enough" mentality when it comes to customer service and creating impressions that lasts. Learn more at www.Bob-Pac.com.