Tony and Kamie Roth, along with David and Merre Friend, own a family company called Majesty's. Majesty's makes and sells supplements for horses and dogs in a wafer form. The supplements are in the wafer in order to eliminate powders and liquids in the delivery system. The K9 product is called, Buddy Bites. In addition, they have a new treat line for horses and dogs, Bridle Bites for horses, and Buddy Pops for dogs. Their main focus is on educating people about how to choose a supplement and how to keep the delivery system simple in order to provide the best benefits.
Questions Judy will ask:
1. How did the company get started?
2. What separates your products from other products on the market?
3. Where do you make it?
4. You are NASC certified, what does that mean?
5. What should people look for when purchasing a supplement for their horse or dog?
6. Where is your product available?
Find out more! www.majestys.com
Contact Kamie for more information.