Popular in Moms and Family
- Archived Episodes (201)
How many times have you heard the phrase, “find your gifts”? What does it mean to find your gifts? How do you find them when you don’t know what you’re looking for? Once you find them, how do you best honor them in your daily life?
Learn the answers to these questions and more when I interview Monique MacDonald, founder and creator of ‘Discover Your Sacred Gifts’, a program that won her the 2008 Woman of Worth Award in the category of Body, Mind and Spirit.
For many years, Monique has passi
We'll be acknowledging mothers deserving of the day and ones NOT so deserving. Come and kick it witcha boy for an hour. That is if you're not too busy with the family or breaking some dude at dinner. LOL
Share memorable moments or clown the heffas not so worthy of the title MOTHER
Your host, Wendy Mann (Raelee will be absent this week), will be interviewing Jody Cassell, author and dancing storyteller, and founder of movingyoutlearn.com. Jody has extensive experience awakening youngsters to the creative possibilities of learning through movement, poetry and rhythms. Tune in to learn more from her expertise and some insight into your young child.
We are having a series through April about the fundraising efforts of the National "Moms With MS" team that is taking part in local "Walk MS" events throughout the United States. We will be talking about a variety of ways to help the team raise funds including parties, shopping, approaching sponsors, family, friends and more.
National Team Site:
Arbonne (commissions going to team):
Gear (to promote peer support community:
JOIN us for a Flirty and Fun Chat about Fitness with owner of Flirty Fitness! Hear how Shana was inspired to start her own business after having kids.
More from Shana:
My business is about YOU!! It is about being a part of changing people's lives. The transformation is amazing to watch, not to mention very empowering. Class participants not only change physically, but grow self-esteem and confidence. This is the hottest new fitness craze that everyone is talking about. Pole, chair and stri
The North Texas Kids radio show welcomes Ashley Murphree, founder of Carpe Diem preschools, and one of her center directors, Michele Davidson. The topic of this call is "Are Your Children Over Scheduled?" In the March issue of North Texas Kids magazine, Carpe Diem educator Lyn Voegli, wrote a great article on this topic that you can read online at: www.northtexaskids.com. Ashley and Michele are going to dive even deeper into this hot topic that concerns all parents!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (25 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- MatchEntrepreneurs (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Difference (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- OmnipresenceMedia (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)