Jeff Hartman of SB Nation's Behind The Steel Curtain hops on WCG Radio to preview Bears-Steelers on Sunday.
1. Pieces back in place. Already 2-0. What stands in the Steelers way of making a Super Bowl run with this core?
2. How has this Steelers defense evolved and improved? When, if ever, will it get back to the Pittsburgh standards of defense, again?
3. The offense hasn't been to same explosive standards people have expected to this point (particularly the running game). What's been at the root of the Steelers' relative struggles there?
4. Ben had an up and down 2016 plagued by inconsistency and injuries throughout. What makes you think he could be past those pitfalls as he enters the twilight of his career?
5. Top matchups on Sunday. Underrated Steelers name people might not know about nationally?
6. How can the Bears attack the Steelers (big mismatch)? What's a weakness the Bears could be poised to exploit?
7. Gauging a Zach Miller trade
8. Jeff makes his pick for the game
- Glennon mania ramps up, talks for Trubisky circle in. Making sense of the situation. Fox already named Glennon starter for Sunday.
- Concerns of the offense's limitations and issues outside of Glennon?
- Why hasn't the Bears pass rush been able to get going? What's wrong with Leonard Floyd?
- Are the Bears overusing Tarik Cohen?
- Release of Gentry, Kwiatkoski injury fallout
- Looking for actual positives on both sides of the ball for the Bears. Literally anything.
- Keys to the Steelers game
- NFL Week 3 picks
- Bears-Steelers pick