Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Healing and Problem-Solving Powers of The Subconscious Mind

  • Broadcast in Spirituality
The FishBowl

The FishBowl


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow The FishBowl.

If we only utilize 10% of our mind power - the portion known as the conscious mind, then how do we tap into the remaining 90% or subconscious mind to uncover what we don’t know that we don’t know? Jenna Baudier, a HMR Practicioner and member of the National Guild of Hypnotherapist, will join Terri Weston to delve into the problem-solving and guiding powers in the subconscious mind through hypnotherapy. Jenna will * dispel the common myths about hypnotherapy * identify who can benefit from hypnotherapy * explain how hypnotherapy addresses the core causes rather than just the symptoms of bad habit and addictions for lasting positive change.  Jenna will also lead our FishBowl listeners on a short tour into the subconscious mind through a mini-guided imagery session. For more information on Ms. Baudier’s practice, visit The FishBowl media page: http://intothefishbowl.com/media-library

Facebook comments

Available when logged-in to Facebook and if Targeting Cookies are enabled