Email us for help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Kaya Singer. Since 1973, Kaya Singer Has been a potter, therapist, life coach, author, business mentor, and now a painter. Kaya started Awakening Business in 1997 when she was still living in New Zealand and felt called to support visionary women who needed mentors and help to grow a business the Wise Woman Way. After helping thousands of women and creating her own success, and entering her Crone years she is integrating all her work together and still helping women to be more empowered, while working less. Kaya's recent book, "Wiser and Wilder, A Soulful path for Visionary women Entrepreneurs," is the book she wished she would have had thirty-five years ago when she was just starting. Kaya's paintings carry a similar energy and are channeled wise and wild women who appear on the canvas. They all have a deep message and a purpose to share with the viewer. Kaya is now working on a set up oracle cards to go with the book.
this episode Q&A includes:
• papilloma in the nostril- melissa officinalis in a oil base is a strong anti-viral
• options to keep ticks off dogs and people..
• hanging and drying nettle..
• using colloidal silver as a last option..
• cold sore- hypericum oil..
• hypertension- hawthorn..
• rheumatoid arthritis and options for relieving joint pain..