Email us for help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview Eric Osborne. Eric Osborne is an experienced mushroom cultivator, formerly owner of Magnificent Mushrooms gourmet mushroom company. Eric has a Master's Degree in Education, is a father of two and founder of PLEDG (Psychedelic Liberation Education Discipline and Guidance) and MycoMeditations, a Jamaica based Psilocybin retreat and Psychedelic Wellness Center. Eric has seventeen years experience in the cultivation of mushrooms and was the first individual to be certified by the State of Indiana as a 'Wild Mushroom Expert'.
this episode Q&A includes:
• pick 8 adaptogens a year to work with for 6 weeks at a time.
• the art of being an herbalist..
• sinus infection congestion- anti infectives, marshmallow and linden infusions, water bath acupuncture..
• pacific botanicals has astragalus grown in the USA..
• codonopsis as infusion and tincture- infusion uses more herb/more benefit..
• salivary gland cancer- adaptogenic herbs, nourishing herbal infusions, avoid supplements especially antioxidants and eat mostly cooked foods..
• sprouts get a nutrition score of 7, cooked kale gets a nutrition score of 1000..
• urinary and prostate issues- saw palmetto berry- most effective in tincture form..
• inflammation in blood vessels- nourishing herbal infusions are all anti inflammatory, meditation..
• cholesterol- show me a study that shows cholesterol lowering drugs are beneficial- be an active participant in your health..