Email us for help
Last month I welcomed to the show Procurious' Tania Seary to talk about the state of our industry and the then upcoming Big Ideas Conference.
Today, I am once again joined by Tania Seary, to not only revisit some of the questions we discussed last time, but to learn about any new revelations that resulted from the event, including their impact on the procurement world.
During this 30 minute segment I will be asking her the following questions:
1. In the last segment we talked about the great generational divide in our profession. What if anything did you learn about how different generations view procurement?
2. Going into the Big Ideas Conference, what did you anticipate would be the top 3 or 4 "hot" topics? What were actually - if they were in fact different - the key discussion points and takeaways?
3. Were there any surprises?
4. Given the abundance of insights and perspectives that were presented and discussed, how can we now turn this information into meaningful action?
5. Will; there be a Big Ideas in 2017, and if there is, what if any changes will you make?