Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

The 80/20 Rule: What is THE missing 20%?

  • Broadcast in Relationships
Hot Topics Talk Radio Network

Hot Topics Talk Radio Network


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Hot Topics Talk Radio Network.

Why do people feel like 80 percent isn't enough in their relationship, and they want the other 20 percent?   Maybe your partner isn’t good at sharing things because the 80 percent you do get is really great?   But what is it about the 20% that may lead to seeking 100% fulfillment.

This is a question that leads the Hot Topics Talk Radio team to discuss the issues of the 80/20 rule of relationships.

Join us on Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 8:00pm PST/10:00pm CST/11:00pm EST

Listen and comment by phone, by dialing (646)200-3148.  Or listen online and join the chatroom conversation here on Blog Talk Radio or at www.hottopicstalkradio.com.


*The Hot Topics Talk Radio Network is sponsored by Shades of Afrika (Corona, CA & Long Beach, CA), A&L Family Restaurant and SPMG Media.  For information regarding our sponsors, go to www.hottopicstalkradio.com/sponsors.

Facebook comments

Available when logged-in to Facebook and if Targeting Cookies are enabled