Email us for help
1. Law enforcement officials have said the FBI is in the midst of a broad campaign to disrupt potential terrorists inspired by ISIS, with several arrests expected before July 4th.
2. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said on Wednesday that the effort to train Iraqi forces to fight Islamic State militants has been slowed by a lack of recruits, and the U.S. will not meet its goal to train 24,000 troops by this fall.
3. The UN has said that a record 60 million people were forcibly displaced worldwide due to wars, persecution and conflict, an average of 42,500 individuals per day last year, enough to form the world's 24th largest country.
4. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected an American request to publicly distance himself from the criticism aimed at the White House by former ambassador Michael Oren.
5. Russia’s president Vladimir Putin on Tuesday opened a massive military expo in a brand new army exhibition center just outside Moscow, unveiling another major project meant to showcase Russia’s armed forces as modern and professional.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 16:12-23 which reads: "And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah."
Our second coming quote for today is from George Whitefield. He said: "I am daily waiting for the coming of the Son of God."