Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.




Follow This Show

Stay in the know about new episodes and updates.
The reason why I became a artist is to have a out let in my life living with a disability, for 23 years back in 2006 my life got out of control so to speak do to me having to have a six hour back operation that almost killed me,up in till 2006 I walking under my own power, summer 06 was hardest recovery of my life,and my "06 back operation" is still very emotionally painful for me to speak on because it changed my life forever. The story of my art: during the summer of 06 I was doing PT 2 to 3 a week trying to good at walking using a walker., one day near the end of my Pt my Pt at the time said to me "Win your getting angry and depress from all this.,you need to see a consoler to help" My answer to my pt was sure, then on the way home I thought " that's nuts, I'm not doing it" so that same day I looked online for a painting program found one that I fall in love with,& still use today. It took a lot of time for to achieve where I am today as a artist, then this past Summer my mom who was also my aid for 23 years got Ill on july 12 then sadly pass away on aug 12 2010 so that said I fell that I'm capable to do most any art Yes it's inspiring to move on,and face living everyday with a disability.

On-Demand Episodes

Best-Selling Author, Win Kelly Charles welcomes Dr. Renee Sunday M.D. to the program today. Dr. Sunday is the founder and CEO of Sunday Publishing Company, LLC, and RS Commerce P.C. and was a practicing anesthesiologist... more

Best-Selling Author, Win Kelly Charles, welcomes empowering educator, Sylvia Collazo M. Ed. She is the Vice Chair of Florida Sibling Alliance, an organization that exists to promote a broad network of support for the siblings of those with... more

Best-Selling Author, Win Kelly Charles welcomes fellow Best-Selling Author, Annette Rochelle Aben to Women of Wisdom today. Annette has been involved in the communication industry for over 4 decades. Visit her web/blog site... more

Best-Selling Author, Win Kelly Charles, welcomes author and radio talk show host, Dr. Carol Francis to the program today. Dr. Carol Francis is a psychologist, hypnotherapist, NLP, marriage, family and child therapist as well as host of the... more

Lindsey Barbara, M.Ed. Early Childhood | B.S. Human Development, is an Educator, Lifestyle Entrepreneur, Foodie, and Founder of the lifestyle company, Organique LoveTM. Lindsey is a business partner with her identical twin sister... more

I am a wife of 35 years, a mother of a 32 year old son and a seeker of truth...in its many forms. I have made a stand for this: "Patients should take 80% of the responsibility for their healing onto themselves and give the other 20% to the... more

Tina M. Levene is a National Speaker, Christian Comedian, Published Christian Author and Christian Radio Show Host. She has inspired thousands with her inspirational messages of ‘Transforming Trauma into Purpose' and... more

Laura Madden is a women's empowerment coach helping women entrepreneurs elevate their image & gain confidence to become the face and spokesmodel of their brand. Laura empowers women to cultivate charisma and an irresistible... more

the little girl inside

Diane of the little girl inside Women of wisdom In this story of, ?THE LITTLE GIRL INSIDE,? I believe that abuse and human trafficking is the worst, most offensive, and most damaging of all types of abuse. When an individual is forced to... more

Facebook comments

Available when logged-in to Facebook and if Targeting Cookies are enabled