Email us for help
Episode 19: The Use of Harsh Words and Incarcerated Partners
• The use of the word "Bitch" - We have all used it one time or another, and in many types of situations. Is it ever ok to use this word? If so, when?
• The "N" word - What are your feelings on the use of this word? Is it ever ok to use it? Who is allowed to use it? If it is okay, who is allowed to use it? Why or why not?
• Would you stay with your partner if they went to jail/prison? Under what circumstances would/wouldn't you?
• Last week, about the ex that continues to re-surface, but what about the ex that you're cordial with that consistently wants to discuss the past, why you broke up and play the blame game? How do you deal with that? Is it more sensible to cut the person off altogether?
• Exit Interviews for Dating - "The exit-interview is not to reunite with your ex-date, but to find out if your personality traits, attitudes or behavior patterns may have blocked your date's interest in pursuing a dating relationship with you." What are your thoughts on the exit-interview? Are they necessary? Why or why not?