Networking and Your Business
· Where you should network, picking and choosing the right venues for your business.
· Being prepared, some do’s and don’ts when attending events.
· Your introduction making your 30 seconds/1 minute spotlight count.
· Why being specific is life or death when receiving referrals.
· Getting to know someone, questions you should be asking and they should be asking you.
· Our Look to your Left technique and why it works for your referral based groups.
· The new millennium in networking, virtual events.
Kerry Heaps, President of the Kerry's Network, Inc.
10752 Deerwood Park Blvd South, Ste. 100,
Jackson, Florida 32225
Phone 904-249-5588 E-mail: Info@kerrynetwork.com