Email us for help
Join us in SURVIVORS WORLD as we discuss "Passing the Torch and Mentoring" and how coming together has helped survivors find their voice and reach out to others in the ongoing campaign to raise awareness during April's ABUSE PREVENTION AND SEXUAL ASSAULT AWARENESS MONTH. Connect as we address questions such as:
* Were there any specific moments that contributed to your decision to speak out?
* Have the dynamics changed in your social circles since you spoke out?
* Has connecting with other survivors been beneficial to you in your healing journey?
* Have you noticed how much younger the voices are that we are hearing now speaking out?
* Do you feel guided or "mentored" by others who have spoke out before you?
* Will you speak out for future generations?
To answer these questions and more, everyone is invited to participate as Faith McDaniel explores these questions with other survivors and advocates. Also joining the show will be Patricia McKnight as she shares how it came to be that she began Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery Survivors World and how she is now able to "pass the torch."
Join us in the chat room as other Butterfly Helpers, survivors, and supporters gather, share, and heal together. Feeling vocal? You are invited to call in at 347-215-7754 as we discuss PASSING THE TORCH AND MENTORING.
Have an event in honor of CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION AND SEXUAL ASSAULT AWARENESS MONTH, call us or share in the chat room! Alone we are a whisper. Together we can ROAR!
We are connecting hearts and holding hands around the world to build a better world tomorrow. Not a professional psychological or therapeutic program. Please contact to connect with a local resource of help in your area.