Popular in Women
Dr. Kim Yancey James has earned a Master and Doctor of Divinity Degree. She is also a Certified Social Worker with over 30 years of experience in the field of Social Work and Adult Protective Services. She has performed in the Off-Broadway play, "Mama, I Want to Sing" and has written and directed, "We Love Gospel Music", which was produced by Dr. Yancey James and Phenician Sullivan. She is a native of Hackensack, NJ and raised in Patterson, NJ.
She is the founder and president of Women of Divine Destiny, Inc. (WODD, Inc.), where she seeks to address the needs of women in the church community through counseling, referral services, education and scholarship to nourish and empower them spiritually, physically, financially and emotionally.
Dr. James is the Elect Lady, Director of Women's Ministries, and Executive Minister of Paradise Baptist Church in Newark, NJ., where her husband Bishop Jethro C. James, Jr. is the pastor. She is a preacher, mother, grandmother.
Join the conversation with ???Kathryn Kemp Guylay as we discuss: HEALTHY LIVING IS NOT A CHORE, BUT A LIFESTYLE. We all know the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, but are there real reasons and barriers that has caused the American people to live in such an unhealthy way?
Jaded Kisses Sits down to give you 10 tips that will help you pull together look sand a more polished style for Women Entrepreneurs that carry the bulk of their wieght on their lower half of their body. In presenting your brand to the world, not knowing how to dress the body that you have is vital. Most people dress for the body that they want instead of the one that they actually have..
Grab a glass of wine and join us as we talk about 10 things that will help you look more polished and be more comfortable in your own skin.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SHOW THAT'S RAW AND PERSONAL? WELL THEN STARTING JANUARY 3RD #THEBBWRADIONETWORK HAS JUST THE SHOW FOR YOU. JOIN US EACH & EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT STARTING IN JANUARY FOR... IT'S A RAP w/ SHA SHA MUZIK. SHOW STARTS AT 9PM (EST). DON''T FORGET TO #TUNEIN
As an author, a speaker and a coach, Jan is widely known for her leader skills and straightforward communication. She is committed to people living a life they love, regardless of their circumstances. As a global citizen, she works with teams all over the world to educate and prevent trafficking, along with developing programs that empower people to create a life they love. She has worked with organizations such as Global Hope International Network, Florida Abolitionists, to expand their reach and sits on the board of the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning in Orlando. Her passion is making a difference in the world by ending child trafficking: specifically to end children recruiting other children into the world of sex trafficking by raising awareness with the public.
Do you want to wake up 10 years from now and lament "I wish I'd lived a little more instead of working around the clock? Well my guest Helene Segura doesn't want to either. That's why she tells her time what to do - and teaches busy professionals how to do the same by slaying lost time.
Helene Segura, MA ED, CPO is the author of two Amazon best-selling books and has just launched her third book.She has been featured as a productivity expert in more than 100 media interviews. During her time management keynotes and workshops, she shares her mind-bending framework for decreasing interruptions, distractions and proscrastination so that companies can spend more time generating revenue.
On weekends, Helene can be found experimenting with recipes or sneaking adult beverages onto the lawn bowling court.
To connect with Helene or for details about her third book Inefficiency Assassing: Time Management Tactics for Working Smarter, Not Longer (New World Library) visit www.Theinefficiencyassassin.com
Sherri Jackson was married to a crack addict and alcoholic. For years she tried to change her husband. She stayed in the marriage because the church said not to divorce.
In the midst of trying to "fix" him she almost lost her mind.
God removed her from the marriage and is sharing her story with women everywhere.
Sherri says " Most women remain in abusive situations because they don't think they can make it by themselves, when in reality they are taking care of themselves now."
Friendz Network Spotlight:
Meet Francine Humphreys, founder of Issues Concerning Women. Issues Concerning Women focuses on women reaching their long and short term goals, assisting women and their families in housing, finances, business, and life skills
You may notice our selection of women's talk radio is curved for comfort, allowing for extra support in all the right places. Actually, if you think that's what women want to hear, spend some time on BlogTalkRadio and be prepared to take notes! Women in our post-aughts world defy categorization: we range from housewives to daredevils to CEOs, to everything in between. Our day might go from the yoga mat to ushering the kids to school to keynoting a conference to designing a park to playing on the company flag football team to attending a gala, then picking up orange juice on the way home. We are master multi-taskers, and love swapping secrets, so connect with some of the world's most notable women for advice on navigating your increasingly complex life – topics like health, starting a business, fashion, parenting, finance, cooking, decluttering, shopping, relationships, fitness, teaching and so much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (17 chatters)
- THE 48 CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE (12 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Global Patriot Radio (11 chatters)
- AJC Radio (9 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (6 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (6 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Gerry Donaldson (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- LOVE READINGS BREN AND SHAY (2 chatters)
- 302 Grudge Page (2 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Keys107 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Prophet Anthony (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The TJ Chatman Show (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Remnant Call (1 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- Blase Sylvester (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit