Hannah Crum -- aka The Kombucha Mamma -- stops by to discuss the many health benefits of kombucha as well as the controversies surrounding it.
Topics will include:
* Is kombucha just another passing fad?
* Why commercial kombucha is so darn expensive.
* The REAL reason kombucha was taken off the shelves a few years ago.
* How to make it at home for cheap -- and safely.
* The scoop on the alcohol and sugar content.
* How to become a “master brewer.”
Learn more about Hannah at www.kombuchakamp.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.