Kim Schuette - Clinical Nutritionist and Certified GAPS Practitioner - returns to the show to discuss thoughtful, intentional conception. Topics will include:
* The rise of birth defects, autism, learning disabilities, and autoimmunity in children.
* The conception practices of indigenous cultures.
* The role of malnourishment in infertility and erectile dysfunction.
* The significance of heavy metals, xenobiotics, and plactics in conception and fertility.
* The best supplements for pre-conception couples.
Learn more about Kim at www.biodynamicwellness.com and www.GAPSinfo.com.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.