In a unique history-based show, host Derek Simon flies solo and discusses the career of the great Man o’ War, attempting to separate the myth of “Big Red” from the reality:
* How many opponents did Man o’ War beat as a three-year-old?
* What’s the truth behind Man o’ War’s infamous loss to Upset in the Sanford at Saratoga?
* How many lengths did Man o’ War beat Sir Barton by in their famous match race?
* Was Man o’ War’s long stride the key to his success? How did it compare to other champions?
* How many track, American and World records did Man o’ War set or tie?