Alison P. Saros is a Long-time former Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney, Trial Attorney and Licensed School Counselor handling all facets of criminal defense, school discipline, Title IX and other school related concerns including IEP and 504 Advocacy.
* background as a prosecutor and law professor with a segway to master’s degree in education and licensure and work as a high school and middle school counselor.
* Speciality with regard to criminal cases - mental health
* Areas of education law and advocacy - how I can help students and families in the education system
* Title IX and College Discipline
* Cross over clients - those facing education related issues and simultaneous criminal issues.
To Find Out More about our host Joe Terry visit https://www.ForeverMemoirs.com
For a comprehensive selection of things to do and places to go in the South Bay of Los
Angeles visit http://www.SouthbayByJackie.com
What's Happening in the South Bay, South Bay, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, The South Bay Show, Los Angeles, California, Current Events Calendar, Torrance, El Segundo, Palos Verdes