Indigo Children often have psychic gifts and a knowing that sets them apart from other children. They also have to learn to appreciate the gifts that others bring to life that may be different from theirs. They may have trouble within our schools and even their families. Mary Ernsberger joins us with tips for helping these children. Her Learning Connections Center works with schools, parents, churches, and other organizations create learning environments for all children.
Here is something from her web site you can use:
Is your child....
* Resisting going to school
* Struggling with the completion of the daily assignments or tasks
* Feeling like no one understands them
* Failing tests
* Frustrated with an inability to fit in or express themselves in class
* Acting out
* Taking it out on other family members
* Carrying around a label that you feel is causing more harm than good
Are teacher conferences, tutoring and medications giving less than satisfactory results?