SORT BY Relevancy
Jerell Adams quickly established himself as one of the brightest tight end prospects amongst the group at the Reese's Senior Bowl. Athletic and tough, Adams used the week to improve his value up NFL Draft boards.
Go one-on-one with Jerell Adams who discusses South Carolina football and his thoughts on a career playing professionally when his collegiate time ends.
Adams will share his strengths and ability to our audience of listeners around the globe who crave the unique setting made available by College2Pro.com who strive to enhance the progress of any college athlete with hops of one day playing professional football.
College2Pro.com bringing the hardcore NFL enthusiasts the absolute most detailed interviewed and analysis of NFL Draft Prospects.
Join host Bo Marchionte and special guest Jerell Adams on the C2P podcast powered by football lovers everywhere.
Your national family radio talk show Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton will spotlight the recent incident in Columbia, South Carolina involving a student and a school resource officer. The physical incident has come under scrutiny in the last few days. Famed television legal analyst Beth Karas joins the show to dissect the case. Charles Wilson, National Chairman of the National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers, will also join the show to talk about policing in 2015. Tune into this timely show. Stay informed with #LTARadio.
Please visit www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com. Thank you for the support. #news #talkradio #newstalk
While I've lived 35 years in Boston, plus nearly two in Cambridge in college years, I have deep and wide Southern roots. As a child, I knew segregated schools, stores, pools and water fountains. My first college was in South Carolina. I used to be the editor of the Black weekly newspaper in the SC capital. My wife is an SC native, and on and on. I know a lot about the state.
Let me speak of the people and events I knew in my childhood and youth. Perhaps as I talk, I can come to some terms with the brutal murders of nine in a Charleston AME church yesterday.
in Self Help
I have heard the question asked time and again in the last 24 hours HOW AND/OR WHY the Black folks in South Kakalakey COULD OR WOULD ....FORGIVE THE MURDERER OF THIER FAMILY MEMBERS AS A FIRST COURSE OF ACTION.....
MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY; THEY ARE IN SHOCK AND SHUT DOWN!...SHUTTING DOWN THE IMMEDIATE AND APPROPRIATE FEELINGS OF ANGER, AND THE DEEP GRIEF RAGING WITHIN....REMAINS....
A Message from the TRAUMATIZED TRAUMATOLOGIST on the Emotional Status of Black/Afreekans in South Carolina. What we are seeing and what supports their "ability" to FORGIVE as the FIRST COURSE OF THEIR GRIEF PROCESS is BACKWARD and reflects the level of HARM they have experienced.
Topic-School Resource Officer Firing in South Carolina
Joined by Pastor: Aquila Fernel Riggins Alternative school teacher, Houston School District.
Tune in at:
www.spreaker.com and search for the smoking glass hour
Let your voice be heard.
A student slammed to the ground by a South Carolina school resource officer "bears some responsibility," Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said Tuesday.
The student's violent arrest was captured in videos that went viral and sparked widespread outrage.
"If she had not disrupted the school and disrupted that class, we would not be standing here today. So it started with her and it ended with my officer. What I'm going to deal with is what my deputy did," Lott said.
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will ask the question, "What is going on with South Carolina? Is it the most racist state in the union? With the killing of 9 black church members to the recent beat down of a black 18 year old high school student by a white 200 lb. body building high school resource officer, this state proves more and more to hazardous to health of non-whites. South Carolina has a rich history of racism dating back to slavery as being the richest most slave dependent state. South Carolinians were also the largest slave traders of Native Americans in the Americas. So the stories of recent racial hatred aren't hard to believe. Let's talk about it here on The Fruit.
Call in number is 347-202-0492
Email us at AppleBrain@Live.com
On today's show, we'll be taking a look at the recent events that took place in Charleston, S.C,, where Dylann Roof allegedly killed nine people during a shooting spree, in a church. We'll look at Dylann Storm Roof, who he is and what might have contributed to the event. We'll also peel back the veil and search for hidden agendas amongst the chaos and the tragedy. We'll do our best to leave no stone unturned as we climb down the rabbit hole of Charleston, South Carolina.
In this special two-hour special, the team of Ronald A. Edwards (Black Focus, The Minneapolis Story) and Don Allen (Our Black News and the publisher of the Independent Business News Networks) bring to you a comprehensive program dealing with who the South Carolina shooter was and why this was not a random singular act by lone gunman. Tune in as we evaluate local and national media coverage and why this incident has everything to do with racism and not the Devil.
Spring Valley High School located in Columbia, South Carolina in the Richland School District Two is one of America's most challenging high schools. They faced a incident recently involving a female student and a Police Officer, Ben Fields. Giving insight into Columbia and Spring Valley High School are Television and Radio host H-Dubb, inspirational recording artist and motivational community speaker M.Y.K.E (Making Your Knowledge Expand) Jones, Aaron Bishop who is running for city council and more LIVE tonight! Join in on the conversation by calling 917-889-8224! Real People, Real Issues, Real Conversation and Bringing You The Verdict!
Download your copy today of Shay-Renae's Hit-Single "I Am Awake" on www.cdbaby.com/cd/shayrenae
AME Massacre 911 Emergency Show
Tell me whats going on out here. We have come to a point that we as people go into the house of GOD and kill. Tell me please what is happening to us as a people in the world. I need answers not only for the 9 that are in heaven, but for us here on earth. Most of all why can't we just live as people and not black and white.
xpressions of grief, faith and gratitude on Sunday filled the space of a horrific mass killing at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, as the venerable structure was again a house of worship.
Hundreds filled the pews of the historic church in Charleston, South Carolina.
"The doors of the church are open," declared the Rev. Norvel Goff during prayers. "No evildoer, no demon in hell or on Earth can close the doors of God's church," he proclaimed.
They sang hymns, prayed and remembered the nine church members shot to death Wednesday night during Bible study.
One of the victims was the church's pastor, the Rev. Clementa Pinckney. His seat behind the podium was shrouded in black cloth and uniformed police officers were present in the side aisles.
Overcoming evil with faith in God was a theme throughout the service.
"It's by faith that we are standing here and sitting here," Goff said. "It has been tough. It has been rough. Some of us have been downright angry. But through it all God has sustained us
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (69 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (61 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)