SORT BY Relevancy
During his speech, Obama compared violence committed in the name of other religions, especially Christianity during the Crusades, to the problems the world faces today in the Middle East.“Everything he does is against what Christians stand for, and he’s against the Jews in Israel,” Huckabee said. “The one group of people that can know they have his undying, unfailing support would be the Muslim community. “This president couldn’t watch a western from the ’50s and know the difference between the good guys and the bad guys, even if John Wayne was starring in the film.” Mike Huckabee Daily Caller
This week, I'll be discussing Republican Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, his love of God, Guns, Grits, Gravy, and Diabetes, along with explaining his platform and why he has a better chance of being appointed to run American Atheists than being elected President of the United States.
Logicast is a weekly podcast that airs every Thursday night at 8:00 PM CST/9:00 PM EST.
We discuss topics like politics, history, religion, science, skepticism, and economics.
You can like us on Facebook at facebook.com/logicast, or find us on blog talk radio at blogtalkradio.com/logicast (you can listen to previous episodes here, too).
Tonight we'll be discussing the recent molestation allegations against Josh Duggar. We'll also cover presidential candidate Mike Huckabee's support of Josh Duggar, what that could mean for his campaign, and why some far-right Christians are choosing to support Josh Duggar and Mike Huckabee despite the layer of hypocrisy associated with such an action.
This Week in Dumb we'll cover Kylie Jenner, Rick Santorum, and the Pope.
Logicast is a weekly podcast that airs every night at 8:00 PM CST/9:00 PM EST. You can check us out on Facebook at facebook.com/logicast, or follow us on Blog Talk Radio at blogtalkradio.com/logicast - where you can also listen to previous episodes.
PROGRAM TIME 8AM-10AM EST
The number one question I have been asked over the last twenty-four ares has been "What in the world was Huckabee thinking?" Well, my first inclination was to respond "What makes you think any politician thinks before speaking?" Tyler Cook will be joining me this morning as we take a look at Mike Huckabee's commnents, the Iranian Deal, US-Israel longtime relationship, Obama and his regime's thoughts on the topic and more.
You can join in the conversation in the online Chat Room or by calling 855-236-2486 to join us live on air.
On the Wednesday edition of TRUNEWS, host Rick Wiles greets Republican Presidential Candidate, Mike Huckabee, to discuss the muslim migration crisis, Islamic extremism, and the Saudi led invasion of Syria. Rick will also be joined by Terry Sacka, the Founder of Cornerstone Asset Metals, to break down the implications of the Feds interest rate hike, as well as alternative options for wealth and asset protection through ownership of precious metals & Gold backed IRA’s.
Mike Huckabee | Official Website
Terry Sacka | Cornerstone Asset Metals
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Congress is now taking a stand for Chaplain Wes Modder. He’s the Navy chaplain that’s been censored and told not to pray in Jesus’ Name.
* Governor Mike Huckabee says not to enlist in the military until President Obama leaves office.
Think about it . the 1% that have all the money have it because the IRS has given it to them... why because 90% of the 1% are greed mongers like Bernie Sanders says they are.
Americans spend upwards of $1 trillion each year complying with our 75,000-page tax code that is so confusing and complex, our government cannot explain it.
Instead of tinkering with the tax code, we need a tax revolution that helps every hard-working American and eliminates the IRS once and for all.
look at this https://youtu.be/7b7YrxMjsa0
The Fair Tax HR 25:
* Enables workers to keep their paychecks free of federal withholding
* Allows retirees to keep their entire pensions
* Refunds in advance the tax on purchases of basic necessities
* Allows American products to compete fairly
* Brings transparency and accountability to tax policy
* Ensures Social Security and Medicare funding
* Closes all loopholes and brings fairness to taxation
* Eliminates Corporate Welfare
* Reduces Lobbying efforts in D.C.
* Promotes a smaller, more efficient, more effective government
* Collects taxes from illegals & the underground economy
* Abolishes the IRS
Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, in a Friday interview, defended Donald Trump’s changing position on abortion while attacking Ted Cruz for changing his views based on polling.
Asked on NewsMax Prime why he hasn’t been critical of Trump’s shift from being pro-abortion rights to anti-abortion, the former Arkansas governor said, “The difference is Donald Trump has certainly changed his view on abortion, he is pro-life now, but you know his view evolved over 20 years, not 20 months, or 20 minutes.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Deadly Reads Radio (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Just My Opinion1 (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)