SORT BY Relevancy
The confusion caused by Medicare reform and the evolving insurance industry comes at a time when more Americans are expected to be enrolling. To help clear up the confusion we will be discussing what Medicare is? How Medicare works? What Medicare doesn’t cover. Medicare co-pays. The importance of the plans Part C and D as well as supplements, and how the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) affects Medicare. Join Mark and his special guest Marsha Lewis for a very informative discussion.
Join Dr. Weizer as he discusses ‘Guidance and Direction’ after cancer diagnosis. Learn about your Yes-Ohmmeter and No-Ohmmeter. This fancy device doesn’t cost anything, and is already installed. Dr. Weizer will teach you how to turn this device on while finding peace.
Join Mark and Leanne Ernster owner of Celebrate Nutrition, a health coach and certified trainer, as they discuss how healthy eating habits and good nutrition can help patients deal with the effects of cancer and its treatment. Some cancer treatments work better when the patient is well nourished and gets enough calories and protein in the diet. Patients who are well nourished may have a better prognosis (chance of recovery) and quality of life.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (63 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (7 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (1 chatters)
- Dan Clements (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (0 chatters)