SORT BY Relevancy
She writes her own songs. She is a very gifted and talented artiste. We knew her as Gaza Slim. Then as Vanessa Bling.
Who is she really? What word did she use to describe herself that caused Dr. Richardson to say "wow"?
Listen in to the conversation with Dr. Richardson as Vanessa shares a personal side with her listeners!
Listen in as Ms. Bling share a sneak peek to her personal side on Friday, December 18th at 6:30 PM sharp
1. Israel says its jets have hit two targets in the Gaza Strip. The targets were Hamas weapon manufacturing facilities and the strikes were in response to two rockets fired from Gaza into southern Israel.
2. Russia’s long-range missile strikes against targets in Syria have prompted aviation safety authorities to issue a safety alert to airlines flying in Iraq, Iran, and over the Caspian Sea amid growing concerns about the risk to commercial flying near conflict zones.
3. Hamas’s chief in Gaza on Friday called violence that has hit Israel and the West Bank in recent days an “intifada” and urged further unrest.
4. The United States is providing the Lebanese army with a consignment of laser-guided artillery shells in an $8.6 million arms package intended to help Lebanon defend against cross-border incursions from Syria.
5. Jordan on Friday issued a strong condemnation over the deaths of Palestinians at the hands of Israeli security forces in the ongoing violence, branding it a violation of human rights and urging international intervention.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 69:28 which reads: "Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous."
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said, "Before Christ comes it is useless to expect to see a perfect Church."
Last week we discussed the legal background to the so-called Arab-Israeli conflict. Today we will discuss the ramifications in human terms and also some new information.
Evidently there is enormous reserves of natural gas off shore and underneath Gaza. Is Israel going to steal these reserves also?
What are Israel's ultimate intentions?
What effect will this genocide, sponsored by the US, have for international law and democracy?
Why do comedians, such as Jon Stewart, give us the news and the real news give us comedy, ('cept it ain't funny).
In denying justice for the Palestinians have we lost it for our selves?
Segment 1: The secular Mitzrayim: What is the secular Mitzrayim? Mitzrayim is the Hebrew word for Egypt. In the Torah, Hashem commands Bnai Yisrael to not return to Egypt, the land where they were enslaved for 400 years. But why Egypt in particular? The Jewish people dealt with anti-Semitism all over the world. The Holocaust, which took the lives of 6,000,000 Jews, took place, not in Egypt; but in Germany and other places in Europe. So why Egypt? As I explained in previous shows, Egypt is the spiritual state of slavery and away from G-dliness, Torah, and Mitzvot. And the most blantant example of such a state is the essense of Amalek, through secular society, getting the Jew away from Shabbat observance. The common argument is that the demands of his/her job or of [secular Gentile] society at large keeps him/her from Shabbat observance. And with the Shmitta [Sabbatical] year just around the corner [starting at Rosh Hashanah], we can see this Amalekite attempt to enslave Eretz Yisrael with the claim that the demands of secular society stops the Jew from letting the land rest. But this secularist way of thinking, which comes from the essense of Amalek [as I'll explain on this show], goes against the very essense of Judaism, Torah and of Hashem's message. For the purpose of this type of rest is to acknowledge G-d as the ultimate sovereign, even more so than man; for man is only the sovergn over Hashem's creation because Hashem decreed it to be that way.
Segment 2: Israel & Gaza: Clearly, the world is starting to figure out what Hamas is about. Despite decades of lies from Hamas, other Jihadists, and the Pallywood propaganda machine, with the notorious far leftist rhetoric shielding their propaganda claim with slogans about humananitarian aid and "occupation," the media has started showing video footage of Hamas launching rockets from civilian areas. Will the world get some sense? Probably not much.
You need not go far to see Israel and Palestine is in the news, with the backdrop of freedom as a main theme. We will cover this very hot topic in this edition of Freedom For All. Jim and Jennifer welcome Andrew Meyer. Policy Analyst and Communications Manager at the Rachel Corrie Foundation, a Research Assistant at the Encyclopedia of Women & Islamic Cultures, and an incoming PhD student in Politics at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
The Rachel Corrie Foundation is named after a young woman who was a 23-year-old American peace activist crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer in March 2003 while undertaking nonviolent direct action to protect the home of a Palestinian family from demolition.
Meyer's research interests include Settler Colonial theory, the history and historiography of the Palestine question, liberal Zionism in the United States, and political negotiation in the neoliberal present. He is a founding member of Olympia BDS and has traveled extensively throughout the West Bank and Gaza as a member of the International Solidarity Movement and the Maia Mural Brigade.
If there is one issue that will take Bernie out of the race it is his stance on Israel. A nation that is 75% citizen backers of the Israeli state and sees no alternative outcome for Israel except strong defense. However, according to Alan Dershowitz's article, Israel offered Palestine a two party state solution 3 times from 2001-2009. With each time it was denied. Reasonable people can disagree with Israel’s occupation and settlement policies—although even critics must acknowledge that Israel offered to end the West Bank occupation and settlements in 2000, 2001, and 2008 as part of a plan to create a two-state solution. The Palestinian leadership rejected the 2000 and 2001 offers and failed to respond to the 2008 proposal. Israel did unilaterally end its Gaza occupation and settlements, only to see that area turned into a launching pad for Hamas rockets and tunnels designed to kill Israeli civilians.
These are the issues we will be discussing plus the New York Primary results. A candidate must capture 51% of the vote to get all the delegates.
We also loosely discuss the protest in Washington DC over the electoral college, Antonio Villaraigosa's youthful ties to La Raza, the thrust of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and unresolved hatred
President Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin will submit a document in Geneva, Switzerland to bring the Syria War to and end which would include Israel release of the Golan Heights to Syria. Also the death toll in the Ecuador Quake of 7.8 has risen to 272 people and 2,000 injured. Also 4 "Strong" earthquakes hit Chile 5.6, Japan 5.3, Vanuatu 5.9, and Ecuador 5.1 in one hour this morning as the earth continues to reel and rock. Also a "Super Volcano" is waking up in North Korea and causing Kim Jong Un to work with Western Scientist as fears continue to rise. Also many wealthy people are fleeing many cities as Apocalyptic Signs are taking place around the world. Also NASA says there is 72 new Asteriods are now near Earth objects and 8 of them could approach the Earth. Also another Tunnel was found from Gaza to Israel. Also Iran President Hassan Rouhani has vowed to defend Islamic Nations against Israel at all cost. These events and much more including bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God.
Free Speech Radio News (30 min.) See: http://fsrn.org/
Myanmar’s military hands power to civilian NLD with Suu Kyi near the top
Pakistan anti-terrorism sweep nets thousands after Easter attack, most released but hundreds still detained
Sectarian tensions within migrant populations increase complexity of refugee resettlement
FCC moves to decrease the digital divide
Nonprofit installs free solar panels for qualifying low-income residents
New band brings live music to the Gaza Strip with updated traditional music
Urban artists give New Delhi a muralist makeover
Then we'll immediately jump into the Kansas legislature's face with pre-recorded excerpts of the debate on school funding, HB 2655 - a "gut and go" bill designed to avert total school shut-down this summer.
Co-hosted during the second hour with Rep. Bill Otto, formerly of the 9th district, in the Kansas legislature listen in to conversations with "Traditional Republicans" who have lived small town life in Kansas across the generations.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (44 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (27 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- BigPoppaOnline (2 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- We Are One America (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Winning the War Within1 (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Chris Monroe Show (1 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)