Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mandara Cromwell.
Mandara Cromwell, DCM, Doctorate of Cymatic Medicine and President of Cyma Technologies, is an American woman entrepreneur who manufactures her own inventions, the AMI Acoustic Meridian Intelligence Cymatherapy devices. The AMI 750 was nominated for the Thomas Edison Award for Innovation in the Fields of Science and Medicine in 2013. She was inspired to create her own company to preserve the integrity of the specific healing frequency patterns that were passed to her as a body of work from British osteopath, Dr. Peter Guy Manners, in 2001.
this episode Q&A includes:
• pineapple contains meat digesting enzyme that can irritate the mouth
• stats on life expectancy of people who have annual visits to doctor's office
• sleep! listen to this episode for sound sleep advice for sufferers of sleep apnea
• breast discharge from breast with benign lump, could be caused from diagnostic procedure
• traumatic birth and how to recover (discuss motherwort, guilt and medical system)
• autism more closely linked to ultra sound than vaccinations
• medicalization of anything brings up fear; impossible to make a good decision when afraid
• role of doctors and role of midwives (doctor / midwife)