Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sarah Wu. A passionate educational curator, facilitator and mentor dedicated to adult learners of all backgrounds. A representative for Mother Nature as a writer and teacher of Deep Ecology, Therapeutic Ecology and whole systems design through the lens of Herbalism and Permaculture. Sarah Wu has 18 years studying the science, art and craft of Planetary Eclectic Herbal Medicine, with a foundation in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Wise Woman Tradition.
Sarah is the co-founder of Envision Festival, an annual arts, music, education and movement festival in Uvita, Costa Rica where she curates the educational experiences as well as the Village Witches: Herbal Elixir Bar, Sacred Spaces, Healing Sanctuary, Herbal First Aid Clinic. She is the founder and producer of Medicines from the Edge: A Tropical Herbal Convergence, dedicated to bridging the eclectic healing traditions of Latin America, and the educational curator at the Punta Mona Center for Regenerative Design & Botanical Studies, Manzanillo, Limon, Costa Rica.
this episode Q&A includes:
• hashimoto's, fucus seaweed, virus's...
• wild rose leaf buds in glycerine for any problems with the reproductive organs..
• alcohol tincture vs glycerine extracts..
• there are 4 participants in giving death- she who holds the knife, the animal, the space holder, she who walks in the woods- wishing we never had to take the life of another...
• california poppy used for pain relief- non addictive..
• making herbal oils with oils and tallow..
• essential oils on labels..