Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal Health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Tracey Turner-Keyser. Tracey, is the founder of Full Circle Family Counseling, PLLC. Tracey is a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor (LPCS), Board Certified Dance Movement Therapist (BC-DMT), Infant Developmental Movement Educator (IDME), Embodied Movement Yoga instructor and an American National Forest Therapy Guide (ANFT).
Tracey takes all of these modalities to create a unique approach to healing families, children and individuals with developmental complex trauma; PTSD, physical/sexual/mental trauma, Reactive Attachment Disorder, depression, anxiety, and more. Tracey combines her spiritual wisdom and Forest Therapy connection to trees with Dance Movement Therapy, yoga and psychotherapy with a holistic perspective addressing mind, body, spirit. Tracey helps empower the family to acknowledge each other despite shame, guilt, anger and sorrow that may have been inflicted at any point.
this episode Q&A includes:
• close pin method and water therapy for pumping sinuses
• intention setting: get into meditative state (breathe, music, etc.). 3 exercises: slow reveal, Tarot, coin flipping
• how long after birth control can one become fertile again?
• why would someone care more about another person's life than that person?
• ligament pain from a fall, nettles sting and more
• dairy goat udder infection remedies
• two types of eczema (dry + wet), support kid's skin by giving them herbal allies, let them take care of themselves
• Wise Woman Tradition
• pregnancy mask, vanity and knowing when something's wrong and what's okay
• an herb for brain injury