Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Linda Conroy. Linda Conroy the founder and one of the organizers of The Midwest Women's Herbal Conference. With a legal and Social Policy background one might find it a surprise to find that she dedicates her life to connecting with the green world. Linda is committed Herbal Educator and Practitioner, provider of Workshops and Apprenticeships for her local community and is a skilled 'wild food and medicine' gatherer. She offers workshops and consultations as well as handcrafted herbal wares through her business Moonwise Herbs. For more information see www.moonwiseherbs.com and/or wwwmidewestwomensherbal.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• knowing your value- it's not self care, it's caring for ourselves..
• scar tissue- castor oil, violet, calendula..
• growing herbs in small spaces..
• working with fasia after a car wreck..
• veganism, sibo, victim stories, chronic pain..