Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Kris Steinnes. Kris is the visionary founder of the Women of Wisdom Conference, which is having its 27th Annual WOW Conference, Feb 15 17, 2019. Kris began her life purpose in 1990 when she declared her mission to bring people together. In 1993 after reading The Feminine Face of God, that mission was revealed to her in a vision to create a conference to bring women leaders to Seattle, which quickly evolved into creating a community for women.
In 1998 she founded the non-profit organization, Women of Wisdom Foundation, and has followed her passion to empower women to find their voices and share their stories and gifts with each other and the world.
Connected with women leaders such as Jean Houston, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Jean Shinoda Bolen, and Marion Woodman, Kris brings important messages to women around the world. Jean Houston gave a tribute honoring Kris's work at Women of Wisdom, stating "Kris has impacted thousands of women", and through the ripple effect, as every women influences each other through their healing journeys, many more woman are making a difference in the world.
this episode Q&A includes:
• 35 years of Shamanic Herbal Apprentices..
• histamine response- anaphylactic shock and osha root tincture..
• as parents we can offer acceptance of our bodies..
• like most of us, you are hoping for a little more control than there is..
• rashy patch of skin...
• anxious high strung personality..
• types of headaches and herbs for each..
• storing dried herbs..
• comfrey nourishing herbal infusions..
• voices of women..