Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Yaya Erin Rivera Merriman. Yaya Erin Rivera Merriman is a Plant Spirit Medicine Practitioner, Ritualist, Goddess Scholar, Mother and Artist. Best known as the director of Active Culture Family, Erin walks a path of community stewardship and service to Gaia through her rolls as lead facilitator of the Medicine Mandala Green Magic Apprenticeship program, and as Priestess of Bridge Temple, a remote off-grid mystery school, healing sanctuary, culture farm, and library of earth magic located on sacred land in the Cleveland National Forest of San Diego, CA.
this episode Q&A includes:
• relax blood vessels and deal with stress- fresh flowering motherwort tincture, passionflower for the spiritual heart, hawthorn..
• what the lowest dose of herbal remedy you can take for good effects..
• drugs are not bad, but overused..
• mouth infection in cat- yarrow..
• ear ache- cooked onion on ear method, hard to get to systemic infections with echinacea, garlic oil..
• malnutrition and cleaning yourself into bad health..
• crustaceans on seaweed are not vegan, life thrives on seaweed..
• eat gluten unless you have celiacs- gluten is not dirty..