Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Stephanie Sellers. Dr. Stephanie A. Sellers is a poet, a homesteader in the mountains of Pennsylvania, and a Native American Studies scholar who is dedicated to the healing of women and Mother Earth. She has just co-edited a book with the artist-scholar, Menoukha Case, about the Laguna Pueblo writer Paula Gunn Allen called Weaving the Legacy. Stephanie is currently researching the hidden phenomenon of Family Aggression against daughters in patriarchal cultures. She created the organization, Sedna’s Daughters, to raise awareness and offer support for daughters who have been shunned by or are estranged from their biological families. Stephanie's website is www.sednasdaughters.com and you can find her on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SednasD/
this episode Q&A includes:
• the act of being alive creates toxins- liver and kidney function, persistent organic chemicals- supporting your liver, why it is dangerous to detox..
• diabetes- what not to eat, what to eat and when- possible to keep from progressing..
• giving up nighttime feedings with breastfed toddler to protect the teeth..
• 'Breast Cancer? Breast Health!' what's better than juicing? Macrobiotic, Mediterranean diet, herbal infusions, mushrooms...
• drinking water and distilled water takes down your electrolytes and compromises the immune system..
• sore mouth cancer and using sage..