Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed bya 30-minute interview with Charlene Spretnak about her book Relational Reality: New Discoveries of Interrelatedness That Are Changing the Modern World.
this episode Q&A includes:
• summer bites and stings- putting plantain and yarrow to use.
• two young children- you need to prioritize time for yourself! Is it time to wean your child?
• acids in goat milk, other types of milk, culturing milk..
• harvesting and drying linden..
• migraines- hypericum! the great healer of the nervous system, herbal pain relievers, and healing sexual assault..
• treating people not diagnosis..
• familiarize yourself with your county extension to find where plants grow..