Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Lisa Estabrook. Lisa is an artist, graphic designer, mother, obsessive gardener and plant whisperer who has spent the last 30 years since graduating college trying to figure out how to live a healthy and joyful life. The creation of the Soulflower Plant Spirit Oracle deck was the result of a two-year long personal journey of self-discovery and healing. It’s self-publication in the summer of 2016 launched Soulflower, Lisa’s heART based business with a growing range of products intended to support and inspire connection with ourselves and our planet through the power of art and flowers. Flower emPower! Her guiding principle is that the more we learn about ourselves, and take responsibility for our own healing (wholing) journeys, the more we will empower ourselves to live guided by the wisdom in our hearts rather than the voices in our heads. And this, she believes, is how we will heal this Earth.
this episode Q&A includes:
• baby with intermittent fever- what are the possibilities- treating bacterial and viral infections..
• torn off toenail on dog- plantain, yarrow..
• telling people what they like and don't like creates codependency..
• the less you say about others, the better off you'll be..
• most women have ended their periods by age 45-50- talking to your body..
• communicating with plants..
• making medicine from cleavers..
• annuals and perennials...
• wild lettuce- biennials and annuals..
• fennel seed tea to lower histamine..