Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Katy Bowman. Katy is part biomechanist, part science communicator, and full-time mover, Katy Bowman has educated hundreds of thousands of people on the role movement plays in the body and in the world. Blending a scientific approach with straight talk about sensible, whole-life movement solutions, her website and award-winning podcast, Katy Says, reach hundreds of thousands of people every month, and thousands have taken her live classes. Passionate about human movement outside of exercise, Katy volunteers her time to support the larger reintegration of movement into human lives by providing movement courses across widely varying demographics and working with non-profits promoting nature education.
this episode Q&A includes:
• viral infections, elderberries, sauerkraut as a a preventative- echinacea- is antibacterial, stimulates macrophages..
• fermentation is a way of cooking food without using fuel..
• You need to weigh out herb fro infusions- 1 ounce of dried herb per quart jar.
• inner guardian- ask yourself what symbolizes protection for you?
• interstitial cystitis- linden is anti inflammatory, redclover produces hormonal precursors, comfrey heals lining of the bladder..
• nettle is not a diuretic, it helps the kidneys to work more efficiently and strengthens the bladder over time..
• parts New Mexico have lots of radioactive dust and can be dangerous to health..
• pollen allergies..
• Susun does not drink water, here's why.
• painful genital herpes outbreaks- hypericum oil and tincture..
• let go of the resistance, let go of the fight, let the healing in..