Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Kathleen Caputo.
Kathleen Caputo is an ordained interfaith minister who focuses on providing positive and life affirming resources to children of all cultures, religions and backgrounds. Following a 30-year career as a business executive, she founded Hado Bear, Inc. and a nonprofit organization, Source of Guidance, Inc., both dedicated to helping children and families to have happy, healthy and fulfilling lives and to better respond to life’s challenges including those facing crises and serious illness. Kathleen is a staff minister at The Center For Spiritual Living in Hicksville, New York and has led more than 100 programs for children. She also taught workshops on creativity and guided imagery for the New York City School System, the Fashion Institute of Technology, and City University of New York.
Kathleen’s children’s book, Hado Bear’s Secret, is the first in a series of books she is authoring to teach children that we are all perfect just the way we are, and that our thoughts, beliefs and words have the power to change our life energy and transform experiences from negative to positive.
this episode Q&A includes:
• age is unlikely to effect your fertility , but does effect your genetic material..
• success story of what to do when you are bit by a tick and prevention..
• ex anorexic and bulimic that has followed Susun's advice and now loves her body, food and nourishing herbal infusions..
• japanese knot weed has taken over property- get pigs, make remedies..
• massage technique to relieve headaches that start in the neck and connection to the liver..
• you do not need to hurt yourself to heal.